Leon and Company have enthusiastically been supporting a wide range of businesses and business owners in Leeds and beyond for over 35 years. We are proud to provide accountancy services for counsellors, therapists and other self-employed health professionals as part of our offering.

If you’re a counsellor or health professional, we know how important a dedicated accountant can be in helping you to manage your finances, stay tax-compliant and tax-efficient. It leaves you time to focus on your role, rest assured that your accounts are taken care of.

Our team is here to guide you every step of the way, taking the hassle out of accounting and helping you to achieve your business goals.

Discover our accounting services for counsellors today.

Get in touch!

Our Services

Our counsellor accounting service includes annual confirmation statements, VAT returns and company accounts and start up. We also offer:

  • Bookkeeping
  • Monthly accounts and payroll
  • Handling business expenses
  • Tax planning
  • Business advice
  • Management accounts
  • HMRC and Companies House
  • Making Tax Digital
  • Registered office address
  • Online accounting software and bookkeeping training

Dedicated Accountancy Services

Here at Leon & Company, we believe that every number tells a story, whether you're a sole trader or a limited company. That's why we get to know you, your business and your needs as a business owner to help you get the most out of your business. We're a friendly and professional team who are always available to answer your questions and provide advice where needed.

Keeping You Tax Efficient

As accountants for counsellors, we help to keep you tax efficient and up to date on current tax legislation with our knowledge and experience. This ensures that you don't pay more tax than necessary and is one less thing for you to worry about at the end of the day. We identify opportunities to save money on taxes while keeping you compliant with government regulations.

Looking for accountants for counsellors in Leeds?